Friday, March 30, 2012

Intelligent Life Forms

From 6/20/11:

"That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God."
- Colossians 1:10

Consider reading:
Streams in the Desert by Mrs. Charles Cowman
My Utmost for His Highest by Oswald Chambers

"Intelligent people are always ready to learn. Their ears are open for knowledge."
- Proverbs 18:15

From 6/22/11:

"Even fools are thought wise when they keep silent; with their mouths shut, they seem intelligent."
- Proverbs 17:28

(buh ah ah hahaha - Proverbs cracks me up!)

From 6/23/11:

"Consider what I say, and the Lord give thee understanding in all things."
- 2 Timothy 2:7

My Thoughts:

Do you think we are like a constant running reel of comedic outtakes for the One Most High? Do you think we are his Steve Martin or Jeff Foxworthy? Do you think he goes, "Oh really?" Or the pop culture overused, "Seriously?"

Do you think He finds us as intelligent as we think we are? I mean, my kids are brilliant but they pull some really dumb stunts. Poor guy. It's not like He can just shake His head and say, "They get that from their mother's side of the family!"

I'm amusing myself today.

So yesterday my Granddaddy May experienced what they are now calling a mini-stroke. He is currently in ICU in Nacogdoches, TX. They think he's going to be okay but he is in the hospital for at least a week and then they'll run another CAT scan. Continued prayers are appreciated. Include my Grandma too please, his wife of over 60 years.

Father, one day at a time. I trust You. I rely on You. Continue to give me Your peace and patience in Your Presence.

Blessings y'all!
Lesa

No comments:

Post a Comment