Monday, January 30, 2012

Worries Add Not a Thing

From 4/7/11:

"For He shall give His angels charge over thee, to keep thee in all thy ways." - Psalm 91:11

"God does not shield us from life's storms; He shelters us in life's storms." - Wanda Brunstetter

"Yes, a person is a fool to store up earthly wealth but not have a rich relationship with God." - Luke 12:21

"Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?" - Matthew 6:27

"Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank Him for all He has done. Then you will experience God's peace, ..." - Philippians 4:6-7a

From 4/8/11:

"The words you say will either acquit you or condemn you." - Matthew 12:37

** I am going to try to share devotionals in their entirety from now on. Some days I have one verse written down even though I may have read 100. Some days I have a whole lot written down. I may eventually get to where I'm sharing the actual day's devotional thoughts but I'm not there yet.

It amazes me how God will work on a theme sometimes and then other times it feels random but somehow, for what was going on in my life it all fit together just right. He speaks to us through His Word. If you haven't experienced that, you may not be paying attention.

Father, how amazing are You that without email and texting You can still very effectively communicate with those of us in this fallen World!

Blessings Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment