Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Say No to Satan's Big Toe

From Today:

"How much wiser we are when we live the life out of every day, recognizing all God gives us in the moment." - Luci Swindoll

"Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in Heaven." - Matthew 5:16

From 4/10/11:

"The Lord is good, a strong hold in the day of trouble; and He knoweth them that trust in Him." - Nahum 1:7

"Faith is not belief without proof but trust without reservation." - The Simple Life

"... for anger gives a foothold to the devil." - Ephesians 4:27

** If we could give instant recall to that verse every time we are tempted to let our anger get the best of us, would we not be slower to anger? Getting angry lets Satan get his big toe right in the door. I don't know about you, but that makes me picture the scene in the movie, "Signs" where Mel Gibson is in the corn field and he turns the flashlight around and catches the leg and foot of an alien slipping back behind the stalks. Cweeeeeepy! Don't let that toe, foot, etc. get a foothold in your life.

"Get rid of bitterness, rage, anger, harsh words, and slander, as well as all types of evil behavior." - Ephesians 4:31

"You have given so much to me, give one thing more, a grateful heart." - George Herbert

Father, thank You for my spiritual gifts. I pray I use them as You would have me do. May You be glorified through my blogs and my life.

Blessings Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment