Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Perfectly Designed

From 5/4/11:

"I have chosen the way of truth: Thy judgments have I laid before me."
- Psalm 119:30

"He that speaketh truth sheweth forth righteousness; but a false witness deceit."
- Proverbs 12:17

From 5/5/11:

"Guard your heart above all else, for it determines the course of your life."
- Proverbs 4:23

From 5/7/11:

"A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones."
- Proverbs 17:22

From 5/11/11:

"Wisdom will multiply your days and add years to your life."
- Proverbs 9:11


** As I sat in Bible Class tonight I couldn't help finding comfort with the fact that a whole lot of people I love and respect all over the place were doing the same thing as I was. I love being a part of God's family. I love having a place to belong. I love to love on people that don't always deserve it, might not even know they need, and may not even appreciate it. And then, every once in awhile, someone does. And that one moment of knowing you've made just one person's day a little brighter is enough to sustain you and urge you forward!

Father, thank You for gathering believers together. Thank You for your perfect design and your perfect plan.

Blessings Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment