Friday, February 10, 2012

He Will ROCK You!

From 5/21/11:

"When the storms of life come, the wicked are whirled away, but the godly have a LASTING FOUNDATION!"
- Proverbs 10:25

** "Our salvation is Rock Solid, Blood Bought, and Fire Proof!" Amen?

From 5/28/11:

"Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content."
- Philippians 4:11

** He can make this happen. Ask Him for His peace to flood over you.

"Better one handful with tranquility than two handfuls with toil and chasing after the wind."
- Ecclesiastes 4:6

** Tranquility ... what a beautiful word!

"You have given him his heart's desire; you have withheld nothing he req
uested."
- Psalm 21:2

** Before we even know what we want or need, You, Father, have us covered!

"You have endowed him with eternal blessings and given him the joy of your presence."
- Psalm 21:6

** Fill me with joy in Your Presence, Father. There is none like You.

"I love You, Lord; You are my strength. The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my Savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection."
- Psalm 18:1-2

** Bookends of messages of the Rock. Rock solid is our Savior and His love. Bask in His glory and absorb the peace of His presence.

Father, any other place besides Your Presence is sinking sand. Let us all find joy, stability and security in You.

Blessings Y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment