Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shut de Door ... or de Mouth

From 5/14/11:

"For the Lord seeth not as a man seeth; for man looketh on the outward appearance, but the Lord looketh on the heart."
- 1 Samuel 16:7

From 5/19/11:

"Even a child is known by his doings, whether his work be pure, and whether it be right."
- Proverbs 20:11

From 5/21/11:

"A soft answer turneth away wrath: but grievous words stir up anger."
- Proverbs 15:1

"People who wink at wrong cause trouble ... "
- Proverbs 10:10

"Too much talk leads to sin. Be sensible and KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT."
- Proverbs 10:19

** lolololol

"The words of the godly encourage many, but fools are destroyed by their lack of common sense."
-Proverbs 10:21

** lolol - I'm telling ya, Proverbs cracks me up quite often! My mouth is bigger than my fanny which is considerable enough these days. And it gets me into way more trouble. It is amazing how many lessons we have to have repeated before we "get it".

I love that adage / pop culture sign that reads:
"Lord, keep your arm around my shoulders and your hand OVER MY MOUTH."

Let the church say ... AMEN!

Father, duct tape is okay if your hand is unavailable. Teach me to listen more and chatter less!

Blessings y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment